Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Bedroom

I love having a new room. It's really fun. I got my mom and dad's bed (Oh, yeah!) when they got a new one. I also got my Dad's old laptop because he has a new one. Katie says I'm the lucky one. We bought new sheets and pillows and a basketball blanket. They are awesome because they are basketball. The theme of my room is 1)green and blue and 2)sports. I also love my closet. There are lots of shelves and a dresser. I love my room.

11 comments:

Brian Foster Walton said...

Wow Ryan, thats a nice room.
A COMPUTER!?!?!? ALL FOR YOU!?!?!?
I agree with Katie, you are a lucky one!

Anonymous said...

I love your new room! I love the pictures on the wall. Is that where I get to sleep when I visit??? or in Katies room?? It is very nice too. Thanks for sending the picture.

Sarah Walton said...

Ryan, it looks like you keep your room so clean and neat! I'm sure your mom really appreciates that. It looks really nice!

The Seaquist Family said...

I love your room Ryan especially your sports pictures. I'll have to ask your Mom where you got those because I think Christian and my Ryan would love them. What a grown up room. You are the lucky one!

Lisa said...

Don't we wish your room stayed this clean Ryan Johnson?

Amy Silva said...

That bed is HUGE! You could fit 10 Ryans in that bed. I love your room. I love the art work on the wall and the lamp next to your bed so you can read late at night.

Mike Walton said...

You have your own laptop? I don't even have a laptop! And that bed is humongous!

Lindsey said...

Ryan! My fourth graders will be jealous that someone their age has a laptop and a huge bed.
This is definitely a room for a grown-up boy.

Shelley said...

I love your room too, Ryan. Too bad you get kicked out of there when we come to stay!

Elisha and Scott said...

Awesome room Ryan. We can't wait to come visit and stay in it and mess it up! ha ha hee

Dr. Awesome said...

Your room is really cool!!!!!