Sunday, February 24, 2008

Upward Basketball

This is my first season of basketball here in Georgia. I've gotten way better this season. I ended up being so good that my Dad bought me Harry Potter 2 (the only book we didn't have in the Harry Potter series). I kept getting way better. I shot 6 baskets in one game. That's 12 points. This is a picture of me about to make a basket.



Here is a funny picture we found. It's me jumping up to catch the ball.



Here's me trying to make a basket but someone is trying to block me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, I love to see you playing basketball. Those are really fun pictures. I'm glad you updated your blog so I could see these. It was fun to be at your real game too, but it would be even better now, right?

Lindsey said...

You like awesome as a basketball player. Also, I'm glad you were able to complete your Harry Potter series. I found a new series that I think you'll love. But, I'm going to get the first book for you for your birthday, so you'll have to wait until then... Love you!

Anonymous said...

6 baskets in one game . . . I think that must be close to my all time best record. I hope that you enjoy playing basketball for a long time. . . Love Grandpa Walton

Jennifer said...

Ryan we all know you are going to be a super star. I'm sure you have your Dad's skills!

Sarah Walton said...

Sweet, Ryan! I love these basketball pictures! I love to play basketball too. Isn't it just so fun when you score a basket? You'll get to teach Luke how to play when he's older!

Nikole said...

Ryan you are such a good ball player! We are so impressed. We love you! Love, Tyler, Spencer and Kayla

Anonymous said...

Ryan, we would love to come to a game. I bet you are really fun to watch. Keep up the great work. We'll have to play a little game when we come out there in December.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan! This is Hunter. I didn't know you played Upward! I did too!
I wish you could move here or I could move to Georgia. I think your webpage is cool! I love pokemon! Well gotta go!
Your Friend,
Hunter