I traded in a bunch of Gamecube & Gameboy games at GameStop for 2 awesome DS games. I got Mario Party DS & Yoshi's Island DS.

Yoshi's Island DS is a game where you are a baby (Mario, Peach, DK, Wario, or Bowser) riding a Yoshi. You have to save Baby Luigi because he has been captured by Kamek. (an evil witch) It is very exciting. I am on world 4. I have not unlocked Bowser yet.

In Mario Party you have been tricked into a trap by Bowser. He used his Minimizer to Shrink you. You must travel through Gardens, Music Rooms, Jungles, Libraries, and Bowser's Castle to get back to normal size. There are many fun minigames. I finished it already.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun Ryan! I like seeing all your photoshop creations, keep it up! What is your fav eevee evolution? I remember mine was always Vaporeon.
I finally found your blog! Yay!
Post a Comment