You are a great big brother! Now you aren't outnumbered by girls. Isn't it fun to have another little buddy? We loved seeing your program when we were there and spending time with you. Love you!
I was going to say the same thing as your grandma . . . that you were outnumbered by the girls for so long, and now isn't it fun to have it all even? Ryan, did you know that I am the oldest of 6 kids too? It's a very important job that you be a good example to your younger siblings. I know you are doing a great job! Take good care of all of them!
Hi Ryan, I really like the music as I read your blog! I really love the pictures on Matthew and Luke, they remind me of you!We are missing all of you and can't wait for July.I like the pokemon display but wil admit, I just can,t keep them straight. I love you! and wil look fo rhte next update. Grandpa J
3 comments:
You are a great big brother! Now you aren't outnumbered by girls. Isn't it fun to have another little buddy? We loved seeing your program when we were there and spending time with you. Love you!
I was going to say the same thing as your grandma . . . that you were outnumbered by the girls for so long, and now isn't it fun to have it all even? Ryan, did you know that I am the oldest of 6 kids too? It's a very important job that you be a good example to your younger siblings. I know you are doing a great job! Take good care of all of them!
Hi Ryan, I really like the music as I read your blog! I really love the pictures on Matthew and Luke, they remind me of you!We are missing all of you and can't wait for July.I like the pokemon display but wil admit, I just can,t keep them straight. I love you! and wil look fo rhte next update. Grandpa J
Post a Comment