My name really fits me. It’s just who I am. I couldn’t imagine having a different name. My name is Ryan Christopher Johnson.
My first name, Ryan is a great name. My Mom and Dad were looking at a book with baby names in it just after they were married, and once they spotted the name, Ryan, they were hooked. I think I would have been too. They weren’t even expecting a baby at the time, but they thought, ‘if we have a boy, we’ll name it Ryan.’ In Irish my name means ‘kingly’ or ‘little king’.
My middle name is Christopher. That’s my Dad’s first name. My dad and I are so alike. I look a lot like my Dad when he was little. When he was little he was very short, just like I am. We both love soccer, ping-pong and basketball. We both love football as well. I plan to go to Brigham Young University when I grow up, just like my Dad. It’s really neat to be named after my Dad. Christopher is Greek and means ‘Christ-bearer’. When I have a son I will continue this tradition and give him ‘Ryan’ for his middle name.
My last name is Johnson. It’s a really common last name, but it’s just perfect for me. I love all my names.
2 comments:
I love your name too, and I love you, Ryan.
Why is your family so polite and nice? From Tyler
You are so nice, do you have very lots pokemon cards and figures? From Spencer
Post a Comment