If I were a day of the week I would be Sunday. Sunday’s at my house are peaceful. They are quiet and happy and refreshing. It is a day to do quieter activities like spending time with family. I am also quiet and happy. I try to be peaceful around my family and friends. Sundays are also reverent. They are not as crazy as others days. I am reverent and respectful too. Sundays seem nice. Sundays are not rough or bad. Neither am I. Sundays are stress free. You can just relax. You don’t have to worry about much at all. I am easy-going and don’t worry about much. I like Sundays.
If I were a natural phenomenon I would be a thunderstorm. Thunderstorms are random because they strike at really random places. I do really random things. I am bright just like Thunderstorms. Thunderstorms are bright because they have light. I am bright because I am smart. Thunderstorms are loud just like me. Thunderstorms are interesting. I think I am interesting because I read a lot, I’m smart, and I’m involved in a lot of different things.
No comments:
Post a Comment