Saturday, July 17, 2010

My first Temple Trip

DSCN8472

This is me at the Frankfurt Temple.  Just three weeks after my 12th birthday, my new ward had a temple trip.  I felt the Spirit really strongly.  It was a feeling of peace and quiet.  It was so cool to be baptized and confirmed.  My Dad came and he was the one who baptized me.

 DSCN8477 DSCN8478

The temple looks like three separate buildings that has a tall pillar in the middle with Moroni on top.

DSCN8479 DSCN8484

3 comments:

Ash said...

What a cool temple to be your first time! You look like a handsome young man in your suit!

Elizabeth said...

Ryan that is soo neat! My dad was the one to baptize me on my first temple trip too!

Shelley said...

I'm glad that you loved the temple so much. I always feel the spirit when I go. I hope you get to go often!